Honey Mustard Sauce Recipe #dinner #dips

Honey Mustard Sauce Recipe #dinner #dips

This simple hand crafted Honey Mustard Sauce formula just needs 6 fixings! You're just a couple of moments from making your most loved plunging sauce comfortable!

Take a gander at this marvelous and rich little sauce! How might we endure one greater minute simply taking a gander at it on our screen? It needs to show up in our grasp, STAT.

Lemme ask you an inquiry, however. Do you ever get some information about how your nourishment was readied and what fixings were utilized? I do that. A LOT. I think I humiliate my companions and spouse, yet do I give it a second thought? not a chance. I'm a nourishment blogger – they ought to acknowledge me for who I am, gosh dang it!

Also Try Our Recipe : Dublin Coddle Recipe

Honey Mustard Sauce Recipe #dinner #dips

Ingredients

  • 1/4- cup fat free mayonnaise*
  • 1/4- cup Dijon Mustard
  • 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
  • 1/4- cup honey
  • 1 tablespoon white vinegar
  • 1/8 teaspoon paprika
  • salt and pepper , to taste (optional)

Instructions

  1. Combine all ingredients, except salt and black pepper, in a bowl and whisk until well combined.
  2. Taste for seasonings and adjust accordingly.
  3. Keep refrigerated.**

Recipe Notes
* I like to change it up sometimes and add yogurt instead of mayonnaise when I want to use it as a salad dressing. Also, for a healthier spin, I have used Hellmann's Cholesterol-Free and Egg-Free Sandwich Spread in place of the mayonnaise.
**Cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
WW Smart Points: 3

For more detail : bit.ly/2Rn5FSB

Read More Our Recipe : Homemade All Butter Pie Crust

Post a Comment

0 Comments