THE CABBAGE SOUP DIET (DOLLY PARTON DIET); DOES IT REALLY WORK? #healthy #recipes

THE CABBAGE SOUP DIET (DOLLY PARTON DIET); DOES IT REALLY WORK? #healthy #recipes

With my grandma having quite recently had gastric detour in April and my auntie having had it a year ago, I am extremely mindful of what the moderate wet blanket up of weight can do to you and I truly need to change my dietary patterns, paying little heed to how great I am at feast times, to my current more than 30 years of age now digestion. Weight reduction is something I'm continually considering, and I've had a go at everything from a low-starch diet (farewell prepared potatoes) to marvel soup and even a short episode of paleo.

That implies more exercise, more calorie control, and more consciousness of what my body can process. I'm not 18 any longer. I can't stay here and drink a coke and eat a bit of cake as an early afternoon nibble. Adjusted dinners at supper times don't approach a decent eating routine. Also, on the off chance that I separate it, I have picked up about 20 pounds of unfortunate load since school.

That being stated, when Kim and I were having this conversation, we began discussing kick off weight control plans. I have experienced Atkins (this low-carb diet made me wiped out and almost drop), South Beach, and my very own considerable lot made up ones; my most loved being the "Treat" diet that I lost around 5 pounds of additional load on.

Also Try Our Recipe : CHEATER PHO (ASIAN NOODLE SOUP)

THE CABBAGE SOUP DIET (DOLLY PARTON DIET); DOES IT REALLY WORK? #healthy #recipes

INGREDIENTS :

  •  package dry onion soup mix (liptons makes some)
  • 2 bouillon cubes, either chicken or beef
  • 1 celery stick (not the whole stalk), diced (some say a “bunch” of celery)
  • 1/2 head green cabbage, diced
  • 3 carrots, sliced
  • 2 bell peppers, sliced ( i only used 1)
  • 6 large green onions, or 1 large yellow, white or purple onion, diced
  • 2 cans of tomatoes, diced or whole
  • Cooking spray
  • Salt, pepper, parsley, garlic powder, soy sauce to taste (or any other seasoning you like)
  • V8 (optional)

INSTRUCTIONS :

  1. Spray a large pot with cooking spray and saute all vegetables except cabbage and tomatoes until tender. 
  2. Add cabbage and  12 cups of water or 8 cups and 4 cups of V8.  
  3. Toss in bouillon cubes, soup mix, and seasonings. 
  4. Cook until soup reaches desired tenderness; add tomatoes.  (Note: I personally brought to boil for about 10 minutes and then cooked on low for 1.5 hours)

For more detail : bit.ly/37zbzpv

Read More Our Recipe : Sweet Potato Black Bean Casserole

Post a Comment

0 Comments