authentic masala chai recipe! #drinks #comfortfood

authentic masala chai recipe! #drinks #comfortfood

The most effective method to make real Masala Chai, as they do in India, utilizing entire flavors. Vegetarian and Sugar-Free versatile.

Consider me a slow developer, yet it wasn't until I went to India and experienced Chai direct that I began to look all starry eyed at it. Presently, there's not a day that passes by that I don't either make myself a cup, or pine for it.

Truly, I've had it various occasions here in the states, yet by one way or another, it is possible that it was excessively improved, excessively insipid, or maybe I had simply never genuinely "associated" with it. It was practically similar to, I met Chai just because, at age 50 when I went to India. I can't trust I lived such huge numbers of years without it! Masala Chai filled a void, I never realized I had, until those absolute first tastes.

Also Try Our Recipe : PEACH COCONUT MILK SMOOTHIE

authentic masala chai recipe! #drinks #comfortfood

ingredients

  • 5–7 green cardamom pods
  • 3–4 whole cloves
  • 1–2 star anise (optional )
  • 5–7 peppercorns (optional)
  • 1 cup of water
  • 2–3 slices ginger (skins ok)
  • ½ cinnamon stick- split lengthwise ( use your fingers to separate)
  • 1–2 tablespoons loose leaf black tea, (or 1–2 tea bags) Or sub decaf black tea
  • 1 cup milk of your choice- almond, oat, soy, cashew, hemp, macadamia, or organic whole milk ( I like unsweetened, vanilla-flavored almond or oat milk)
  • 2–3 teaspoons (or more or less) maple syrup, honey, sugar or alternative. (Sugar is traditional, but I prefer maple. )

instructions

  1. Lightly crush cardamom, cloves, star anise and peppercorns, and place in a small pot with 1 cup of water. Add ginger, cinnamon and black tea.  I like to muddle the ginger a bit right in the pot.
  2. Bring to a boil. Turn off heat and let seep 10 minutes…. or for several hours. The longer, the more flavor.
  3. Add milk. Bring to a simmer once more, turn off the heat.
  4. Sweeten, taste, strain into a glass.
  5. Feel the love. xoxo

For more detail : bit.ly/2ULx56s

Read More Our Recipe : RAW SNICKERS CAKE WITH VEGAN CARAMEL

Post a Comment

0 Comments