EASY KETO CHICKEN RAMEN #japanesefood #healthy

EASY KETO CHICKEN RAMEN #japanesefood #healthy

Ramen is likely the Japanese word for kick-ass soup. With regards to soup, nothing is superior to ramen. Nothing. FYI, this Keto Chicken Ramen is ideal for beating the keto influenza if that is what you're experiencing.

Today, I was hit with a quite severe Keto influenza. I had genuine cerebrum fluff and I couldn't focus. Also I was lazy and felt too powerless. Ordinary Keto influenza.

It hits me everytime I neglect to eat, or don't eat enough fat. This Keto Ramen finished my influenza. It was simple enough for me to make, even at the express that I was, and it gave me precisely what I required: Fat, Minerals and Protein.

Also Try Our Recipe : Healthy Honey Lemon Chicken

EASY KETO CHICKEN RAMEN #japanesefood #healthy #ketogenic #ramen #diet

Ingredients

  • 1 small organic chicken about 3lbs
  • 12 cups water
  • 2 organic chicken broth cubes we use organic cubes or powder that are ALSO free of hydrogenated oils.
  • 4 large eggs
  • 2 tbsp salt
  • 2 packs shirataki noodles about 1 lbs in total
  • 6 green onions chopped
  • 4 tbsp Gluten-free soy sauce

Instructions

  • In a large pot, bring your water to a boil and add your chicken to it. Lower the heat to medium low, add your chicken stock cubes and salt. Cover and cook for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
  • Remove your chicken from the pot, leave your broth uncovered and let it simmer for another 45 minutes on low heat. Once your broth is ready, pass through a strainer to get rid of any impurities.  
  • Once your chicken has cooled down, strip the carcass of all its meat and place it in a bowl. 
  • In a medium pot, bring 4 cups of water to a boil and carefully place your 4 eggs in there. Cook for exactly 6 minutes for perfectly runny egg yolks.

It's Ramen Bowl Building Time

  1. For each bowl, place half a pack of shirataki noodles, one tbsp of soy sauce, as much chicken as you like, one soft boiled egg cut in half of course and a handful of chopped green onions.
  2. Serve & Enjoy!

For more detail : bit.ly/2QYD8S2

Read More Our Recipe : Tomato Tart Recipe

Post a Comment

0 Comments