Joe Montana’s Touchdown Guacamole #healthy #appetizers

Joe Montana’s Touchdown Guacamole #healthy #appetizers

Joe Montana's Touchdown Guacamole – Truly the best guacamole I've at any point had, recently astounding. Striking scrumptious flavors, exactly what you have to appreciate the game.

Guacamole is one of those dishes that is basically a staple at my home. I make it regularly and serve it with a wide range of dishes, or simply eat it as a nibble with tortilla chips or saltines. Yet, when I saw this guacamole on Noshing with the Nolands, I simply adored the manner in which this guacamole looked and promptly realized I needed to attempt it. I've never added dark beans and cheddar to my guacamole previously. Kid, have I been passing up some incredible guacamole!

I'm the first to concede I'm no games fan and I didn't have the foggiest idea who Joe Montana was, however I've heard the name before ordinarily, it's simply that with regards to football or any game, I block everything out. In any case, on the off chance that he's the one that surfaced with this astonishing formula, at that point my cap's headed toward you Mr. Joe Montana. This genuinely is the best guacamole I've at any point had. For what reason haven't I at any point thought of adding cheddar to my guacamole, or dark beans. Presently it bodes well. Dark beans and cheddar are basic Mexican fixings, no doubt about it they are immaculate in a guacamole. I just somewhat changed the formula other than amounts by utilizing salt and pepper rather than garlic salt. For reasons unknown I simply didn't care for the possibility of garlic salt in my guacamole and utilized rather ocean salt and crisply ground dark pepper.

Also Try Our Recipe : THAI SPAGHETTI SQUASH WITH PEANUT SAUCE

Joe Montana’s Touchdown Guacamole #healthy #appetizers

INGREDIENTS

  • 2 avocados ripe, seeded, peeled and diced
  • 1 medium tomato diced
  • 1 jalapeno pepper seeded and finely diced
  • 1/2 cup black beans drained and rinsed
  • 4 green onions thinly sliced
  • 1 lime juiced
  • 1/2 cup cheddar cheese sharp aged , shredded
  • salt and pepper to taste

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Add one avocado to a bowl and lightly mash. To it add the tomatoes, jalapeno pepper, lime juice and lightly mix.
  2. Add beans, onions, cheese and the remaining avocado. Stir well and season with salt and pepper as needed. Chill until ready to use.
  3. Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.

For more detail : bit.ly/2thJlAB

Read More Our Recipe : MOO GOO GAI PAN

Post a Comment

0 Comments