PUMPKIN PIE BUTTER #breakfast #healthy

PUMPKIN PIE BUTTER #breakfast #healthy

The flavor of pumpkin pie in smooth margarine structure. This Pumpkin Pie Butter is ideal for spreading, plunging, and garnish and it is paleo, vegetarian, gluten free, and Whole30!

I recommend utilizing new simmered pumpkin for this formula, it tastes such a great amount of superior to canned. Be that as it may, it is an agony in the a** to cut. I for the most part request that my sweetheart do that part. He concurs yet I think it is on the grounds that he is anxious I am going to cut my finger off. So I won't pass judgment on you in the event that you utilize canned. I have like 6 jars in my wash room right now for when I get apathetic.

This spread is entirely marvelous however. It has the consistency of hummus and suggests a flavor like pumpkin pie. I have been spreading it on toast and dunking apples in it. Of late, my most continuous method for gobbling it has been straight up with a spoon. It's the most ideally equipped vehicle for the activity as I would see it.

Also Try Our Recipe : ZUCCHINI RAVIOLI RECIPE

PUMPKIN PIE BUTTER #breakfast #healthy

Ingredients

  • 2 1/2 cups fresh roasted pumpkin*
  • 1 1/2 cups walnuts, toasted**
  • 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1/4 teaspoon ginger
  • 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
  • sprinkle of salt
  • 1 teaspoon maple syrup, optional - leave out for Whole30

Instructions

  1. Place all ingredients in the order listed in a Vitamix or high powered blender or food processor. Blend until smooth and well combined, about 1-3 minutes.
  2. Enjoy!

Notes
*to roast pumpkin, preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Cut and deseed a fresh pumpkin into large pieces. You can leave the skin on. Rub with coconut oil and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Roast for 45 minutes to 1 hour until soft. Peel away from the skin.
**place nuts on a parchment lined baking sheet and roast at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 7-10 minutes until fragrant and golden brown. Careful they don't burn.

For more detail : bit.ly/30NlC7C

Read More Our Recipe : Chickpea Pumpkin Coconut Curry (vegan)

Post a Comment

0 Comments