Tofu Drunken Noodles #veggies #dinner

Tofu Drunken Noodles #veggies #dinner

Tofu Drunken Noodles! Hot, addictive, overly yummy Udon noodles made with Tofu and a huge amount of veggies. Sound and fortunately entirely simple to make.

I'm pitiful to state that in spite of the fact that the name of this dish is Tofu Drunken Noodles, no liquor was really utilized here. I guess I could have included some whiskey or something, possibly next time I will, despite the fact that the facts confirm that tanked noodles truly have no liquor in them.

However, let me simply state this. I. Love. This. Dish. I had remains for lunch and supper today and it was YUMMY. I simply love the possibility of these noodles. I've been needing and needing to make them for a truly lengthy timespan lastly the previous evening I just said to myself, self you need to do this today around evening time. So on my way home I halted by the supermarket and got every one of the veggies I required and rushed home to begin cooking.

Also Try Our Recipe : 5-INGREDIENT SPICY CHILE-GARLIC TOFU

Tofu Drunken Noodles #veggies #dinner

INGREDIENTS
Sauce

  • 1 tbsp sesame oil
  • 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
  • 1 tbsp fish sauce
  • 1 tbsp brown sugar
  • 1 tbsp honey
  • 1 tbsp sriracha sauce
  • 1/4 cup water

Drunken Noodles

  • 1 tbsp sesame oil
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
  • 3 to 4 cups cooked Japanese Udon noodles
  • 12 oz 350 g firm tofu, chopped into small 1 inch pieces (substitute with chicken, shrimp, beef, or pork)
  • 1 small onion chopped
  • 3 cloves garlic minced
  • 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
  • 1/2 cup baby corn
  • 2 cups broccoli florets
  • 1/2 cup mushrooms sliced
  • 1/2 cup snap peas
  • 2 green onions chopped
  • 1 cup bean sprouts
  • freshly ground pepper

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. In a small bowl whisk all the sauce ingredients together.
  2. In a large skillet or a wok heat the olive oil and the sesame oil. Add the garlic and chopped onion to the skillet and cook for about a minute or just until the garlic starts to smell.
  3. To the skillet add the tofu, bell pepper and mushroom and continue sauteing until the tofu begins to brown, stirring occasionally.
  4. Add broccoli, baby corn and snap peas and continue cooking for a couple minutes, just until the broccoli cooks a bit.
  5. Add the cooked udon noodles to the skillet and pour sauce over the noodles. Toss and remove from heat. Add bean sprouts, freshly ground pepper and green onions.

For more detail : bit.ly/2U0ozRg

Read More Our Recipe : Dublin Coddle Recipe

Post a Comment

0 Comments