Blackberry Cobbler Smoothie #drinks #fruit

Blackberry Cobbler Smoothie #drinks #fruit

Stacked with blackberries, rich yogurt, nectar, and only a bit of cinnamon – this sound, delectable smoothie tastes simply like blackberry shoemaker. One of my preferred smoothies ever!

So here's the arrangement, my companions: Frozen blackberries + Banana (solidified too) + Thick and velvety vanilla Greek yogurt + Honey + Cinnamon — > twirled, beat, and whipped into complete smoothie accommodation. The best part? This smoothie – ahem, this solid smoothie – taste simply like blackberry shoemaker! A blackberry shoemaker smoothie! Am I your young lady or whaaaat?

Presently, I've said this previously and I'll state it once more: I pay attention to my smoothies very. At the point when I need a smoothie (which is frequently) I need a SMOOTHIE. With surface, profundity, and flavor. I additionally incline toward it to be sound and have an aftertaste like pastry. I request a great deal, I know. Be that as it may, hello – who says we can't have everything!?!

Also Try Our Recipe : STRAWBERRY BASIL LEMONADE

Blackberry Cobbler Smoothie #drinks #fruit

Ingredients

  • 1 large ripe banana, frozen
  • 1 cup frozen blackberries
  • 1/2 cup milk (I used vanilla almond milk)
  • 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1 tablespoon honey
  • 3/4 cup Vanilla Greek yogurt

Instructions

  1. Place all of the ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve at once.

For more detail : bit.ly/2SYAzS1

Read More Our Recipe : THE BEST AMBROSIA SALAD

Post a Comment

0 Comments