STRAWBERRY BASIL LEMONADE #drinks #brunch

STRAWBERRY BASIL LEMONADE #drinks #brunch

Strawberry Basil Lemonade | reviving lemonade made with lemon, strawberry and basil. Totally heavenly! (No additional white sugar!)

Have I let you know of late that I'm fixated on my Vitamix? I am adoring making a wide range of inventions in that blender. My most recent astounding yumminess is this Strawberry Basil Lemonade. There's nothing superior to a reviving lemonade on a warm summer day.

I love the additional basil right now, a decent fly of flavor. It's just about the main herb plant I haven't executed with my dark thumb! There's no white sugar – only a little agave. This beverage has such a brilliant, delectable lemon season. It's ideal to serve at your next BBQ or cookout!

Also Try Our Recipe : Watermelon Water Recipe (Easy, 1 Ingredient)

STRAWBERRY BASIL LEMONADE #drinks #brunch

Ingredients

  • 1 1/2 cups water
  • 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
  • 1 lemon peeled & halved
  • 4 strawberries hulled
  • 4 Tbsp. honey or agave
  • 1/2 - 1 cup ice cubes

Instructions

  1. Add all ingredients into blender (I use my Vitamix) and blend until combined and frothy smooth.
  2. Pour into cups and garnish with lemon slices and a sprig of basil. Enjoy!

For more detail : bit.ly/2wHP1VX

Read More Our Recipe : AUTHENTIC BLACK FOREST CAKE RECIPE

Post a Comment

0 Comments