Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce #healthy #whole30

Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce #healthy #whole30

Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce – transform cauliflower into a smooth and scrumptious sauce with the expansion of cooked garlic and Parmesan! Skirt the cheddar for a veggie lover choice.

This sauce is a mix of two veggies I completely love: cauliflower and garlic. I grew up eating a ton of cauliflower. My Mom had an assortment of plans utilizing this veggie and made them a ton. The smell of sauteed garlic is my beloved memory since my grandma utilized it in pretty much every dish. I generally have a container of minced garlic in my ice chest and now, broiled garlic cloves as well. This sound cauliflower pasta sauce is without nut, sans gluten and is you skirt the cheddar, it is sans dairy. As indicated by MyFitnessPal, one serving of this sauce is 118 calories!

I love cauliflower. At the point when I don't transform it into rice or dish the entire head or heat breaded florets – I cook it and mix it into an impeccably velvety sauce. As of late, I was anticipating making it for our pasta and the simmered garlic for my focaccia. At that point a light went off in my mind and barely any cloves discovered it's way into the blender with the cauliflower. Best.decision.ever. Follow my formula for the best Roasted Garlic ever. I add Parmesan cheddar to my sauce on the grounds that there is no Alfredo without it, however don't hesitate to skip it for a vegetarian choice or on the off chance that you are presently on a Whole30 program!

Also Try Our Recipe : Low Carb Cauliflower Hummus Recipe

Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce #healthy #whole30

Ingredients

  • 1 medium cauliflower head 4 cups of florets
  • 7 cloves roasted garlic (see my tutorial link in notes)
  • 1/2 cup broth or water reserved from cooking the cauliflower
  • 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese (see note)
  • dash of salt and pepper to taste

Instructions

  1. Cut cauliflower into florets. Place in a large pot and fill with water or broth or an equal mix of both. Cook the cauliflower until tender.
  2. Remove from water and place on a large baking sheet. Let cool slightly before blending.
  3. Place cauliflower, roasted garlic cloves, half of a cup of the cooking water or broth and cheese in a blender. Blend until smooth. Add more liquid if your sauce is too thick to your likings.
  4. Taste the sauce and add salt and pepper to taste.
  5. Use the sauce right away or pour into a jar. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.

For more detail : bit.ly/38rzUhu

Read More Our Recipe : Chickpea Vegetable Nuggets

Post a Comment

0 Comments