HONEY NUT CHEERIOS MILKSHAKE #drinks #desserts

HONEY NUT CHEERIOS MILKSHAKE #drinks #desserts

This Honey Nut Cheerios milkshake formula tastes simply like a bowl of oat and milk! Likewise, my involvement with the live Honey Nut Cheerios announcement in Florida.

There were likewise some heavenly nectar and treats made out of Honey Nut Cheerios for anybody to attempt. On the off chance that you resemble me and a fan, you would have been dealt with.

I set out to make a milkshake that poses a flavor like a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios with milk and I think I got it. I truly don't have the foggiest idea where I get these thoughts however I'm happy when I do! Similarly as with the entirety of my milkshake thoughts, this Honey Nut Cheerios milkshake is likewise simple to make.

Also Try Our Recipe : S’mores Coffee Milkshake

HONEY NUT CHEERIOS MILKSHAKE #drinks #desserts

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 cup milk
  • 2 cups vanilla ice cream
  • 1 cup Honey Nut Cheerios
  • 1 tablespoon honey

OPTIONAL

  • whipped cream
  • extra honey
  • extra Honey Nut Cheerios

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Combine the milk and vanilla ice cream in a blender. Blend for 10-15 seconds or until smooth. Add the Honey Nut Cheerios and honey and blend until combined. Pour into two glasses.
  2. If desired, top each milkshake with whipped cream,honey and extra Honey Nut Cheerios.

For more detail : bit.ly/36OmlHi

Read More Our Recipe : PEPPERMINT CHEESECAKE DIP

Post a Comment

0 Comments