STRAWBERRY GRAPEFRUIT VODKA COCKTAIL #drinks #sweets

STRAWBERRY GRAPEFRUIT VODKA COCKTAIL #drinks #sweets

This sweet and tart grapefruit vodka mixed drink has a fresh invigorating taste! This citrusy mixed drink takes tasting higher than ever!

Grapefruits help me to remember consumes less calories. I experienced childhood in the 70's and 80's and it appeared just as grapefruits were fundamental to any eating routine trend that came our direction. Indeed, there is an eating regimen called "the grapefruit diet" where you got it, you had an a large portion of a grapefruit before each supper.

I happened to catch a companion at the rec center depict this astonishing mixed drink she had while on an excursion. All I got from the discussion was that it had vodka, strawberries, and grapefruit juice. I was charmed, as I infrequently consider utilizing grapefruit squeeze in mixed drinks as it tends to be very unpleasant. So I started testing. The main cluster I made needed more vodka and it should have been much better.

Also Try Our Recipe : BODY BOOSTER LEMON POMEGRANATE SMOOTHIE

STRAWBERRY GRAPEFRUIT VODKA COCKTAIL #drinks #sweets

Ingredients

  • 2 oz vodka
  • 1 ½ oz strawberry simple syrup
  • 4 oz grapefruit juice
  • Club soda
  • Strawberries

Instructions

  1. In a shaker, combine the vodka, simple syrup and grapefruit juice; shake.
  2. Pour mixture over ice.
  3. Top with club soda.
  4. Garnish with fresh berries

For More Details : https://bit.ly/3hAaljm

Read More Our Recipe : The Best Sugar Cookies

Post a Comment

0 Comments