Reuben Tortilla Pinwheels #patrickday #appetizers

Reuben Tortilla Pinwheels #patrickday #appetizers

This Reuben Tortilla Pinwheels Recipe is great in the event that you are needing St. Patrick's Day party nourishment, or on the off chance that you simply love every one of the flavors in a Reuben sandwich.

While I chipped away at this formula, my most seasoned child came into the kitchen. I'm not so much focusing on what he's doing, however the before I know it he's letting out whatever was in his mouth into his hand and asking " WHAT IS THAT????". It's just plain obvious, evidently, my child thought the well-depleted sauerkraut was equivalent to the bowl of destroyed Swiss cheddar I had on the counter. He snatched a BIG spot of sauerkraut and popped it in his mouth anticipating mushy goodness. I giggled so hard. I wonder if that will prevent him from snatching the cheddar that I'm grinding? Most likely not.

Similarly as with the entirety of the pinwheels I make, there is normally a type of spread that is applied to the tortilla or wrap. For Reuben Tortilla Pinwheels, I missed up a blend of cream cheddar, Russian dressing, and sauerkraut.

Also Try Our Recipe : Slow Cooker Poor Man’s Stew

Reuben Tortilla Pinwheels #patrickday #appetizers

Ingredients

  • 8 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
  • 1/2 cup Russian Salad Dressing
  • 1/2 cup sauerkraut (rinsed and very well drained)
  • 8 ounces Swiss cheese (shredded)
  • 12 ounces corned beef deli meat (thinly sliced)
  • 8 flour tortillas (9″ diameter)

Instructions

  1. Mix together cream cheese and Russian dressing until smooth and creamy. Mix in sauerkraut. Spread one side of a tortilla with cream cheese mixture, almost all the way to the edges. Sprinkle with about 1 oz of cheese. Lay a few slices of corned beef on top of the cheese. Roll up tortilla tightly. Repeat with remaining ingredients, laying rolled tortillas on a plate. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Remove from refrigerator and slice into rounds and serve.

For more detail : bit.ly/2t2zEGo

Read More Our Recipe : Creamy Pan-Fried Peaches with Cinnamon & Honey {Dairy-Free}

Post a Comment

0 Comments