STRAWBERRY RHUBARB PIE FILLING #desserts #sweets

STRAWBERRY RHUBARB PIE FILLING #desserts #sweets

I have a couple of strawberry rhubarb plans coming up throughout the following two weeks on the blog, so I figured it is proper to share a formula for hand crafted strawberry rhubarb pie filling.

Toward the beginning of today I woke up and had the arrangement to make Strawberry Rhubarb Cream Cheese Turnovers and that was it. Presently it's transformed into the turnovers, a strawberry rhubarb yogurt parfait and this formula for strawberry rhubarb pie filling.

Initially, I was going to utilize Sally's Baking Addiction's formula for Strawberry Rhubarb Pie and essentially cook it down, however I wound up changing the fixings somewhat and the cooking strategy so mid-path through the stewing procedure I selected to break out my DSLR (otherwise known as Bertha) and offer the formula. That being stated, in case you're searching for a flavorful strawberry rhubarb pie formula where you don't need to cook the filling first, I prescribe hers. I wager it's wonderful.

Also Try Our Recipe : EASY CHOCOLATE WALNUT BANANA BREAD

STRAWBERRY RHUBARB PIE FILLING #desserts #sweets

Ingredients

  • 3 cups rhubarb sliced into roughly 1/2 inch pieces
  • 2 3/4 cups strawberries chopped
  • 1/3 cup sugar
  • 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1/4 cup cornstarch
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 2 tbsps lemon juice
  • 1 tbsp salted butter

Instructions

  1. Add all of the ingredients into a medium sized pot. I used my KitchenAid ceramic pot so it didn't stick badly to the bottom.
  2. Mix together and cook over medium heat for 5-10 minutes, stirring often so it doesn't burn to the bottom.
  3. For another 5-10 minutes, bring the heat to simmer.
  4. It's ready when the rhubarb is soft.

For more detail : bit.ly/2Jrragq

Read More Our Recipe : Skinny Pineapple and Jalapeno Infused Vodka Cocktail

Post a Comment

0 Comments