Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries #vegetarian #meals

Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries #vegetarian #meals

Air fryer yam fries are insane tasty and too easy to make. I got another air fryer this week (Amazon subsidiary), and I expected to step through it for an examination run. What preferred to make over some tasty yam fries?! Hell better believe it!

You all are as of now diggin' my normal air fryer French fries recipe.😎👌🏻 So I thought I'd share this yam variant. Side note: If you don't have an air fryer, look at my stove prepared yam fries formula.

You are going to need to begin with one enormous yam. Mine was sixteen ounces, burdened a food scale. Food scales are so helpful! On the off chance that you don't have one, I would suggest getting one. They are moderate thus justified, despite all the trouble! You can strip it on the off chance that you need, and I some of the time do. Be that as it may, I didn't strip this one. I tend to not strip when my potatoes are natural.

Also Try Our Recipe : Oven Roasted Large Melting Potatoes

Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries #vegetarian #meals

Ingredients

  • 16 ounces sweet potato (I used one large, weighed on my food scale. Between 14 - 16 ounces works)
  • 1/2 teaspoon course sea salt (or more, to taste)
  • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
  • 1/4 teaspoon paprika
  • 2 teaspoons avocado oil (or oil of choice)

Instructions

  1. Preheat your air fryer to 380 degrees.
  2. Slice up your sweet potato into pinkie finger sized sticks (mine are between 1/4 and 1/2 inch). I don't measure, and they don't have to be perfect, but try to keep the size fairly consistent.
  3. Place the potato slices in a mixing bowl, along with the oil, salt, pepper and paprika, and toss to coat.
  4. Transfer fry mixture to the air fryer, and cook until tender and crispy (about 20 minutes). Shake the basket a few times to rearrange the fries, and use a flipper to flip them. Use your own judgement, cooking longer or shorter, if needed, keeping an eye on the fries to make sure they don't burn.
  5. Taste test, and add more salt if needed.

For More Details : bit.ly/3eeo255

Read More Our Recipe : Arepas

Post a Comment

0 Comments