Broccoli and Rice Casserole #vegetarian #dinner

Broccoli and Rice Casserole

I don't think about where you live, yet here in Illinois it has certainly felt like fall the last couple of mornings! With chillier climate coming soon, I figured I would impart a most loved chilly climate formula to you – Broccoli and Rice Casserole. This dish is incredible whenever of year, yet I truly cherish it amid the chilly months. It's so warm and generous, the ideal solace sustenance!

This formula originated from my mother. My relative, who gives me a ton of incredible formulas as well, additionally has a decent formula for Broccoli and Rice Casserole. In any case, while it's delectable, that formula requires many fixings and time in the broiler.

This formula is quick and simple, and it's made in a moderate cooker. I adore that it just has 5 fixings! This flavorful Broccoli and Rice goulash formula is anything but difficult to make in the simmering pot, leaving room in your stove when preparing for huge occasion dinners!

Also Try Our Recipe : ITALIAN BEEF AND RICE SKILLET

Broccoli and Rice Casserole #vegetarian #dinner #casserole #veggies #broccoli

Ingredients:

  • 1 (2 lb.) package frozen broccoli
  • 1 medium onion – chopped<
  • 2 cans condensed cream of mushroom soup – (don’t add milk)
  • 1 cup uncooked Minute Rice
  • 1 small (8 oz.) jar of Cheez Whiz

Directions:

  1. Combine all ingredients in crockpot.
  2. Cook on high for about 4 hours.

For more detail : bit.ly/2I2gjtO

Read More Our Recipe : BEST CREAMY DREAMY MASHED POTATOES RECIPE

Post a Comment

0 Comments