RAW CARROT CAKE BITES {NUT-FREE, GLUTEN-FREE, VEGAN RECIPE} #desserts #lowfat

RAW CARROT CAKE BITES {NUT-FREE, GLUTEN-FREE, VEGAN RECIPE} #desserts #lowfat

Carrots are one of the veggies I truly miss eating cooked. I make some hard memories eating them crude yet I'm taking a shot at it! Carrot cake has been on my rundown of crude treats to make and I at long last had the opportunity to make the ideal low fat crude formula!! At the point when I looked online for plans.. a huge amount of high fat plans sprung up, womp.

I'm not an enthusiast of most crude pastry plans that are comprised of 80% – 90% fats like nuts/seeds/oils. To me that is insane! In spite of the fact that they are considered "solid" fats, there's nothing sound about gobbling crude sweets that are made up that much fat. I'm absolutely an aficionado of sweets you can eat in plenitude – and won't feel awful eating mutiple… . or on the other hand 10 servings.

Since I've made a formula that makes eating crude carrots charming, I have an inclination that I will make these carrot cake chomps regularly. The nibbles are ideal for fixing on a smoothie bowl, yet significantly all the more astonishing mixed into a smoothie so you get pieces of carrot cake in there. Tell me in the remarks in the event that you attempt my plans, I couldn't want anything more than to find out about what you think!

Also Try Our Recipe : Holiday Oreo Cream Cheese Cookies

RAW CARROT CAKE BITES {NUT-FREE, GLUTEN-FREE, VEGAN RECIPE} #desserts #lowfat

INGREDIENTS

  • ¾ - 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
  • ½ - ¾ cup finely shredded carrots (I used a peeler)
  • ½ cup dried mulberries (or raisins)
  • 7 medjool dates
  • ¼ cup water
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • ½ tsp nutmeg
  • ¼ tsp ground cloves OR ginger, whatever you prefer!

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Blend oats in vitamix (food processor should work too) until you get a fine consistency like flour.
  2. Add in dried mulberries, pulse a few times to break them up then add carrots, vanilla and spices.
  3. Slowly add in dates and water. If you're patient (unlike me!) you can soak dates ahead of time for easier blending!
  4. Roll dough into balls and cover in shredded coconut if you want. I wet my hands to make it easier to manage the the dough, it's very sticky!
  5. Freeze for 2 hours and enjoy!

For more detail : bit.ly/386rwmT

Read More Our Recipe : Santa’s Spritz Christmas Cocktail

Post a Comment

0 Comments