CHEESY CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE #vegetarian #meals

CHEESY CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE #vegetarian #meals

Mushy Cauliflower Casserole will turn into the most loved of veggie haters without a doubt. Children and spouses will request more! This makes an ideal occasion side dish also. Make it for your Thanksgiving menu and express gratitude toward me later.

Mushy Cauliflower Casserole is the thing that you are searching for in the event that you have a cauliflower hater in your family. I'm stating this since I know it. No, it's not my 20-month-old child who abhors cauliflower. He cherishes all vegetables including cauliflower, spinach and even celeriac. My better half feels he is forgotten about by his family when my valuable child and I eat a vegetable dish generously. Seeing something with cauliflower on the supper table used to be one of his bad dreams.

I needn't bother with any increases, I love cauliflower all things considered. I love to nibble on it even crude while setting it up for the formula. Have you seen my Tangy Cauliflower Salad, which is another formula that interests to the entire family? I know not every person resembles me about eating cauliflower. A great many people need extra flavors on it. I think cheddar is the best nourishment to make any vegetable taste increasingly consumable for the veggie haters. That is the reason with no uncertainty I think this veggie lover mushy cauliflower meal is the dish that everybody will cherish. Attempt and see yourself!

Also Try Our Recipe : SMASHED CHICKPEA SALAD WRAPS

CHEESY CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE #vegetarian #meals

INGREDIENTS

  • 2 pounds cauliflower, cut into florets
  • 1/2 lemon to avoid the bad smell when cooking cauliflower
  • 1 egg
  • 1 and 1/2 cups milk
  • 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
  • 2 tablespoons flour
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon cumin
  • 1 teaspoon ground black pepper (or use 2 tsp if you like it peppery)
  • 1 cup parmesan, plus 1/4 cup for topping

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Preheat oven to 390F (200C).
  2. Steam the cauliflower florets in a steam basket for 10 minutes. If you don’t have a steam basket, then fill a large pot with water, toss in the florets and lemon. (See the video).
  3. Bring it to boil. Let it simmer for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain and transfer the florets into very cold water. Drain and put aside.
  4. Whisk egg, milk and olive oil. Add in flour, salt, cumin and black pepper. Whisk until smooth. Fold in 1 cup parmesan. Toss in the steamed cauliflower florets and coat them well with this sauce.
  5. Transfer it into a casserole dish and bake for 40 minutes. Remove the casserole from the oven, throw the remaining parmesan over it and bake for another 5-10 minutes or until the cheese melts and gets golden.

For more detail : bit.ly/2PawyaX

Read More Our Recipe : FALL OFF THE BONE RIBS

Post a Comment

0 Comments